Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Strange Sights

I have discovered that going to a public university means seeing many unusually things. Most of the sights aren't worth mentioning. However, earlier this week, during lunch hour, I was walking to the library when I met someone wearing Red Plaid Pajama Pants with a Brightly Colored Tie Dyed Tee Shirt...

Believe me, I looked twice! Yikes, some people really don't care if they wear things that go together. So next time you need a crazy costume idea you may want to keep this combination in mind, red plaid with bright greens, yellows, blues, oranges etc, (everything but red) in large swirly patterns. :-)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well, that is nothing! I have seen several people, who seem to be together in some kind of odd clothes club, who have made it their fashion to wear everything that you would expect not to match. For example, I saw one girl wearing hiking boots, blue leggings with pink leg warmers, a flowery print skirt, a shirt with some other pattern, and a yellow knit hat with a pink pom-pom. In this case it seems like trying to draw attention to oneself, while in the person you saw, they probably just got out of bed and decided not to care if their clothes matched. :-)

Nate said...

So? They don't go together?

Emily said...

Matching is in the eye of the wearer?