I guess it’s been a while since I have posted any pictures for you. I have a couple months worth of untouched pictures on my camera. There all those pictures I took with great intentions to post… but some how something always seems to get in the way (like homework… maybe?). And now my week of spring break is already half over and I haven’t done half of what I attended to do yet (The fact that the my list for this week is twice long as what one could expect to get done in a week has nothing to do with this problem what so ever.) So before I have to take a deep breath and dive into the second half of the semester here are a few pictures.
Our February vacation to the shore of Lake Superior. We relaxed, went XC skiing, read, played games, watched a movie, slept in, napped, etc. Everyone had a great time. (oh, and guess what I did…. homework)
“Superior” Sunrises!
Got Snow???? – Enter March with 18 inches of snow.
A couple weeks later check out the temp. 70 degrees.
Today, Laura and I made salt water taffy as part of her school project
It turned out pretty good, It was fun to pull it, but I don’t have any pictures of that part because our hands were covered in butter and taffy and there was no one else around to draft to take pictures.
Other pictures of everyday life that you might enjoy.
The whole family involved in the “cloud” science experiment.
7 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're alive and enjoying your *ahem* break. : )
Thanks! I am enjoying being at home for a whole week, even if I am still plugging away at homework.
Great pictures!
I've been thinking it would be fun to arrange a string quartet (or quintet). If I did, would you and your siblings try it out for me?
Sure, that would be fun!
What about the rest of you, oh siblings-of-mine, would you be willing too?
I would.
I would love to listen to you!
I will!
Post a Comment