The set of twins with their mother.
I love the markings on her face!
And the other one taking a nap in the sunshine.
These 3 have a ton of energy, and rather than walking places they bounce there, Bong ^ Bong ^ Bong! It’s like they are little springs.
Also, I had to smile this morning when, as I was walking up the lane towards the barn, I was met by a row of ducks waddling down the lane heading towards the creek. I wish I had my camera with me…. Anyway, it reminded me of the song that starts:
Six little ducks that I once knew,
Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones too
But the one little duck with the feather on his back
He lead the others with a quack, quack quack..
(the chores is all “Quacks”)
Then verse 2
Down to the river they would go, wibble- wobble, wibble-wobble…..
Laura’s ducks were defiantly wibble-wobbling! It’s quite a sight to see them try to hurry!
No comments:
Post a Comment