Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Dream Come True

For a little boy who has been interested in sled dogs for over a year, has been seriously interested in huskies since January, has been reading, planning,and dreaming, the big day finally arrived. Yes, Matt is now the proud owner of a Siberian Husky, named Nimbus. 


DSC07903
DSC07901


AND because these kind of dogs are pack animals they don’t like being alone, so Dad and Mom chipped in and bought a friend for Nimbus, his name is Coyote. 
DSC07910

I tried several times to get the following picture, but between 3 kids and 2 dogs not all could manage to look at me at the same time, as can be seen below.
DSC07906DSC07907
DSC07908
Silas, Coyote, Laura, Nimbus,and Matt. (Coyote and Nimbus have very different personalities!)




DSC07898
 Silas, Nimbus, Dad, and Coyote 

6 comments:

Amy said...

!!!

Congratulations, Matt!

Laura said...

Hey! coyote can be jumpy!
We let them off their chains this morning and they were very excited!

Em said...

Yes, I know, I was there when you let them off before dinner. But, still Coyote is more mild than Nimbus.

Laura said...

yeah. I guess so.

Abbie said...

What do Tippy and Pepper think?

Laura said...

They're kind of jealous.