Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Treetop Adventure

Tonight I was baking bread, well trying to bake bread. It was one of those times when I can not seem to stick at my project. Little things kept happening to distract me from my bread. Anyhow as I was getting ready to add the flour, the dogs started barking. It wasn’t a usual kind of bark and I ran a window looked out and this is what I saw:

DSC03957

And in our yard too! The dogs had this little cub up the tree as we watched he climbed all the way to the top. We aren’t sure what is up with this bear because he isn’t big enough to be without his mother. So we will see if he comes down before morning. This made for a few visitors tonight- but in the midst of it all I got my bread made.
 
DSC03959

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's exciting!

Grace said...

He left last night. (After mom locked Tippy up.)