Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Name a Lamb

ATTENTION: None of the lambs who are pictured on this blog have names. If you would like to name one you may! Just let me know what you named them. There are 4 girls and 3 boys waiting to be named. : )

14 comments:

Abbie said...

Name one Joe.

Emily said...

The best I could come up with for the twins you said I could name earlier is Ernie and Bert. (Have you ever watched Sesame Street?)

Em said...

Yes I have watched a little Sesame Street.

The first set of twins can be Ernie and Bert.

And the other one can be Joe. Now we just need some girl names!

Em said...

Speaking of Seasame Street, we found this Youtube link while learning about cellos. You might enjoy it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sFEuEuTYM

Emily said...

That is funny! Did you see "Elmo's Fiddle Lesson"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiSqTbNEoM&feature=related

Em said...

Yes I have seen that one. It's very funny!

Nate said...

I thought we were talking about naming lambs:)

Em said...

We are...

Emily said...

No, we're talking about Sesame Street on YouTube... :-)

Em said...

Well, okay I guess we are talking about both.

Nate said...

I can only think about 1 thing at a time. How about naming a ewe lamb Engelberta Consuela? :)

Emily said...

That's...unique!

If you have enough lambs left unnamed, you could name them Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, and Ti!

Em said...

Some people can think of more than one thing at once. I had forgotten about that name. I could my single lamb that and call her Birdy... Ha ha :)

That would be very interesting to name them the steps of the scale!

Nate said...

So where are we at now? How many left to name?