Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Birthday

We celebrated Silas birthday on Saturday. Here are a few pictures to give you a glimpse of the day.

 

The first surprise was a snowy morning, with 4-5 inches of snow!

DSC03187

The Birthday boy in a shirt from Grandma…

DSC03204

His face after he saw 3 big bags!

P5070105

He couldn’t open the bags fast enough and named each piece as he pulled it out!

P5070108

He was so excited about his drum set that he couldn’t wait until it was put together to play it.

DSC03216

Here he is at his assembled set

DSC03235

His birthday cake

DSC03241

 

It’s not every birthday he gets to throw snowballs!

DSC03255

 

A special thanks to my sister who contributed a couple of the pictures for this post!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great birthday!

Emily said...

I like the drum set cake! Who made it?

Em said...

Mom baked the cake, I frosted it and Nate and I decorated it. Nate came up with the idea.