When you are fixing things sometimes you can go on the internet and find exploded part views, well right now there are several things around here that are exploded part views. Here are a few pictures to illustrate my point.
Tractor #1 ---The Massey 180. This is the most exploded piece of equipment right now.
Most the parts laying all over the bench belong to this tractor… but the parts don’t end there, more parts are laying all over…
The back is unattached from the front end (pictured below)
The seat and steering wheel are both off.
I sure hope they know where all these bolts, springs, and other parts go!
Upon further investigation I found more parts in the pickup.
FYI – I did not take pictures of ALL the parts if I had this post would be a mile long and you would be very bored.
Tractor #2 --- Oliver 1850, this tractor has been in the shop longer but is much less exploded then tractor #1.
Tractor #3 --- This is the only tractor that is still currently running. I was told that they were just replacing the engine heater. I don’t think it’s too big of a project because this tractor will need to be used tomorrow.
The Pickup Tailgate is also exploded right now because they latch isn’t working… part of it is attached to the truck while the other part is being used to hold tools and bolts as seen below.
The car isn’t running either right now and is waiting to become exploded…
AND Mom’s mixer is waiting for a new transmission and is also exploded
Plus my car was in the shop for a brief period this morning because it was making a funny noise yesterday. The guy’s didn’t find anything wrong and it didn’t make noise when they drove it (go figure…).
They guy’s have spent quite a bit of time taking everything apart, but I am waiting to see if they can do just as good of job putting things back together so they run!
1 comment:
Wow! When your Mom mentioned that tractors were getting fixed, that is not what I envisioned. It takes a special gift and loads of patience to take things apart and be able to put them together. I'd scream and go running in the other direction!!
Post a Comment