Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Half–way mark --- for 30%

Yep, I am excited! This week mark’s have way through the semester… for one college. I am half-way done with 6 of my 20 credits. And so far I am surviving. Smile  

The semester at the other college is flying by as well. This semester is really a whole list of first times for me. I am enjoying my music classes and learning a lot. I think I have adjusted pretty well to the classroom setting. I am liking my new violin teacher, and my new piano teacher is stretching me (which is good).  I do miss being at home all the time and sometimes feel really “out of the loop” of what’s been happing at home. Needless to say then, I love having Friday’s at home! I use them to catch up on homework and do my online classes.

The road to school is getting quite familiar! I enjoyed a couple weeks of pretty colors but after some wind and rain that we have had my scenery is changing and pretty soon it will just be bare trees and ever-greens.  We had a few beautiful days of fall weather here but now it has cooled down and the air is chilly… always sad to see our warm fall days leave, so I am hoping for a few more yet this fall.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations for being half done with 30%. I don't think I could survive 20 credits at once!

Laura said...

Soon it will be pretty with sunshine on new fallen snow. I like it when the snow is all cristely!