Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day!

So is it 6 more weeks of winter, or 6 weeks till spring?

It was sunshiny today which means he would have seen his shadow. (Unless, like Laura suggested, he didn’t look the right way to see his shadow. )

Groundhog

 

I even found a pattern for a crocheted groundhog if you are interested….

http://www.sugarncream.com/data/pattern/pdf/Lily_SugarnCreamweb47_cr_groundhog.en_US.pdf

2 comments:

Emily said...

I heard on the radio that a groundhog in Pennsylvania (named "Punxsutawney Phil") came up and didn't see his shadow, so it will be an early spring. I'm tired of winter driving, so I think I'll go with that! :-)

Nate said...

I saw my shadow all day so I hope the ground hog was blind or something. I heard on the radio that they see their shadow 82% of the time . Also that they are right 39% of the time. That's better then the weatherfolks.