Friday, October 29, 2010

A Change in Weather…

We had been having beautiful, warm, sunshiny days and the weather changed almost overnight, it got colder, the wind started blowing, and it rained, and rained, and rained. Then the wind blew harder, and Wednesday morning I woke up and looked out the window, then I blinked and made sure I was awake and looked again… Yes it was true. Everything was white with, well, that stuff I wasn’t quite ready for.     S-N-O-W. It’s part of living in the hills because I didn’t have to drive very far on my way to work before there wasn’t hardly any snow on the ground. Thankfully it left that day and yesterday we saw the sun again as well as a bright orange moon last night.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds a lot like what happened here! I am all the more thankful that it isn't winter yet!

Abbie said...

You should name a sheep Stuck the 2nd.