Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baa, baa, hair sheep have you any wool?

Yes it’s true, I just got 6 lambs that have hair instead of wool. Since they were born in May they are still shedding their “baby fuzz” which looks more like wool but I will post more pictures in a month or two so that you can see their hair. They also come in a variety of colors which is fun! DSC04436 DSC04429 DSC04430 DSC04431 DSC04432 DSC04435

3 comments:

Amy said...

How would the rest of the song go... "No sir, no sir, no bags full"?
Very nice sheep, by the way.

Emily said...

None for the master, none for the dame, and none for the little boy who lives down the lane!

Abbie said...

Old Mc Donald had a farm.
E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm there was a hair sheep
E-I-E-I-O
With no wool here and no wool there
Here a hair there a hair
everywhere a hairy hair!
Old Mc Donald had a farm.
E-I-E-I-O