Monday, February 20, 2012

I happened to come across this YouTube video while watching the concerto our orchestra will be performing this spring. I thought it was fun and some of you might enjoy watching it.

It's called 2 Pianos, 16 Hands ( I a can't figure out how to embed the video here, so you will have to go there to watch it.)

Reminds me of something a couple of my friends and I tried to do once! (but on a much smaller scale... 1 piano, 6 hands.)


5 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! Great video. I think that piece might be just a little more involved than "Down By the Riverside." : )

I like how they turn the pages. All piano music should come in separate sheets of paper like that, so you can just whip the top one away when you're done with it.

Emily said...

I really want to play that sometime!

Em said...

What do you want to play? Down by the Riverside or the piece for 16 hands?

Emily said...

The 16-hand piece! Down by the Riverside would be fun, too. :)

Em said...

Oh,okay. :) I'd play the the 16 hand piece to. So we just need to round up 12 more hands! :)