Monday, May 2, 2011

Kids celebrate that school is out…

Yes, there was much excitement around here on Friday because it was the last day of school. But the music practices will continue through the summer. I am a little jealous that they are done already, and I have a week and a half left but I have to remember that I had a several weeks off at Christmas time when they didn’t. On a brighter note I am happy to announce that I have finished 3 of my classes already, so I am getting close to done as well.


Now it’s beginning to seem like spring, but if the weather would be spring like it would help. My family even got a bunch of the yard raked last week. but then it snowed both yesterday and today and below is a picture I took out of my window the other day. Some how it seems more like fall than spring. Oh well, spring is bound to arrive to stay eventually. I guess we just have to be patient. There are indoor projects to do in the mean time…


DSC05185


Doesn’t this picture make you think it’s spring time???

1 comment:

Grace said...

You sure it won't go from winter to summer?(with the few days of spring we have had)