Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Down by the Station…

If you haven’t figured it out yet, I might as well tell you that I like using a line of a song or poem for my post titles!!!


On Saturday our family took a day and went to Duluth. We met our good friends there and spent the day at the Depot and went to Canal park for a little bit. If you are a train lover the Depot would be a great place to go. I really liked it because you got to go on a some of the engines, cars and even the caboose! I have always wondered it would be like to travel by train. Maybe someday I will get to go on an actual train ride but this was the next best thing… Here are some pictures from the fun day.


DSC05247


Laura tries on Nate’s sunglasses while Nate takes a nap on the way up.


DSC05254


Nate and Matt hopping trains


DSC05259


Silas looks out of a train car.


DSC05266


On the steps of a caboose. Caboose are pretty neat, too bad the aren’t used anymore.


DSC05256


Matt on the mail car.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

How special to have such wonderful friends and family to do fun things with!