I have been enjoying semester break and like having time to go skiing. For the past five days I have been going right after I finish my morning chores. Here is a sunrise picture I took.
I have been doing quite a bit of baking, but I hadn’t made quick breads yet, so yesterday I made bread but since the oven was busy I didn’t want to mix the liquid with the dry ingredients, so I keep them in separate bowls. I made three kinds, then I just had to remember which bowls went together. Otherwise I might have ended up with lemon –pumpkin bread, or some other combination of lemon –poppy seed, pumpkin, and cranberry breads!
I think I got them all right since I tried 2 kinds and they were both good!
Our cousins from Alaska were her for a couple days. It was fun to see them again. We went sledding, dug snow tunnels, played games and ate!
1 comment:
How many cousins can fit on one couch?
Post a Comment