Yesterday our family headed North and met some friends at a state park. We hiked around a lake, by a river, and to see waterfalls! I was in the picture taking mood as I usually am when we go to these kind of places, I took about 120 pictures. I am very glad I have a digital camera!
This was a very pretty spot in the trail but the picture doesn’t do it justice.
Under the bridge
The “little” falls
Nate’s idea of fun – Mom would rather not watch….
The big falls
It was a very nice and enjoyable day!
2 comments:
Wow, 120 pictures!
The spot on the trail with the leaves on the ground was pretty, but it was really hard to take a picture that would even come close to capturing the beauty!
The far-away one of Nate standing on the waterfall is neat, especially with the sun shining at the top.
Love looking at your photos and reading your comments! seems that this was one wonderful day for all of you!
Post a Comment