Welcome to my blog! My updates are few and far between, but I enjoy posting something once in awhile.
Some new additions to our farm.
Kittens… I am not a cat lover but I like little kittens. These are my favorite size right now.
And a goat kid, Grace’s goat Midnight had a kid yesterday.
Isn’t he so cute? : )
So cute!
Names anyone? I need one boy name for the goat kid.
How about "Noon"? Ha ha!At first by "kid" in the post title I thought you meant the "kid" (as in child) holding the kittens! Oops! The kittens and kid are very cute!
Oh they are ADORABLE!!!!! Noon is uh clever. how about Dawn? But that's more for a girl.
Uh clever? :-)If you don't like Noon, you could do another time of day, like Dusk or Evening or Sunrise.As soon as Abbie sees this post, she will tell you to name it Bob or Bill. :-)
Yes she probably will!
You could name it Midmorning. :)
How about 3 PM?
Bob or Bill.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute!
Names anyone? I need one boy name for the goat kid.
How about "Noon"? Ha ha!
At first by "kid" in the post title I thought you meant the "kid" (as in child) holding the kittens! Oops!
The kittens and kid are very cute!
Oh they are ADORABLE!!!!! Noon is uh clever. how about Dawn? But that's more for a girl.
Uh clever? :-)
If you don't like Noon, you could do another time of day, like Dusk or Evening or Sunrise.
As soon as Abbie sees this post, she will tell you to name it Bob or Bill. :-)
Yes she probably will!
You could name it Midmorning. :)
How about 3 PM?
Bob or Bill.
Post a Comment