Welcome to my blog! My updates are few and far between, but I enjoy posting something once in awhile.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Another Recital
Another Sunday night recital but this time it was my teachers so I just had to play. I played Turkish March by Mozart and Wedding Day at Troldhagen by Greg.
Well I played 4 songs total my solos were played at the same time but the duets were played several students before. So I had get nervous twice but I didn't very nervous about the duets.
4 comments:
Wow! You played two songs! Did you get to play them back-to-back, or did you have to get nervous twice? : )
Well I played 4 songs total my solos were played at the same time but the duets were played several students before. So I had get nervous twice but I didn't very nervous about the duets.
No, duets aren't quite as nerve-wracking as solos.
Right, because if you make a mistake the other person will usually cover it up. :-)
Did you like the "Turkish March" (of which the official name is actually "Rondo Alla Turca")?
Post a Comment