Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I was walking down the hall at school this morning, and had this conversation.

Mr. - "Good Morning, Emily"
Me "Good morning."
Mr. - " It seems as if Winter has arrived."
Me -" Yes, it does"
Mr.- "Ha ha"(In a jolly way).

I wish that could be my attitude about all the white stuff lying about...

I have decided thought that the nice thing about spending most of your day in the basement of the campus building without windows, it that you can forget that it's winter- until it's time to walk home, and then you have to face reality... But since it's just begun, I better chip up, so ha ha!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha ha, and it's even more challenging to be jolly about it in February!

I guess I don't read blogs often enough, because I hadn't seen several of these posts! It was fun to reminisce about climbing Enger Tower and seeing the stuck ship. Miss you! :)