Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Feeling thankful for my family and my home

I love my siblings! –  I am so glad they are willing to sing rounds with me while we shuck corn…  Smile I am enjoying a couple days here a home between a full-time summer job and heading back to school.  Being home for the whole day reminds me of why I love this place. Working side by side with my family, listening to my siblings adventures, being a part of their projects, doing things together (like freezing corn, canning peaches, eating meals, etc.) There is always someone to say “Good morning”  and “Good night” to, and the list goes on.  -- I am going to miss being home every night when I leave for school, but I am excited that I will get to come home almost every weekend.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Thankful for my wonderful granddaughter, Emily Mae!