I have entered a new phase of my life, one of being a an apartment renter. In order to be closer to school, one my classmates and I are renting a 2-bedroom apartment not far from school. So far it’s been an adventure. We moved in on Monday, but didn’t get electricity until Tuesday evening. (So we had an extension cord and had our frig plugged in from an outlet in the hallway. – It worked but we didn’t have hot water…) Anyway, I think now were are up and running, and hopefully everything else works, so far it seems to be.
Here are a couple pictures of the rooms
This is my bedroom, small with dark walls…
So we got permission to paint it and now it looks like this, and feels bright and clean!
Here is a picture of our living room (it’s not the greatest picture but it gives you an idea)
We I took these pictures the kitchen was still a mess (because we didn’t have hot water to wash dishes,) so maybe later I will post pictures of that.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting! Look forward to "seeing" your kitchen.
Post a Comment