Hello, blog readers!
Some of you may be wondering what happened to the author of this blog, why it’s December and I still have a background of fall leaves, why I haven’t started another game of 20 questions, etc.
Well, to give you a brief update, right now I am in survival mode, but only 15 days and then I am done with due dates for almost a month! I am so exciting about winter break that is coming up quickly!!! (Yep, I am excited.) I only have 5 more days to attend class and then a 3 day week of finals. I am counting the days. THEN I get to stay home, hang out with my family, catch up on some projects, bake like crazy, read books, go skiing, be lazy???? (probably not possible)… you can look for a major blogging streak come about January… but for now since the list I have been compiling in my head for the last few months is all ready getting longer than my break, I must refrain from daydreaming and get back to work that is due in the next couple of days.
But the main reason for this post was to share a Cowboy Logic quote from and email update that our family gets from a ranching business. It was just to good to pass up sharing.
Cowboy Logic: “If at first you don’t succeed, remove all evidence that you ever tried.”
~That’s one way to look at things, and I think I have a couple projects I could apply this too!
5 comments:
Then Why do you still have Fall leaves?
Because I still haven't had time! That's why....
At least it's more colorful than the blah gray outside!
How about this week's Cowboy Logic: "If at first you DO succeed, don't look too suprised."
HA.
Post a Comment