Welcome to my blog! My updates are few and far between, but I enjoy posting something once in awhile.
Good timing to catch that drip! I like your blog, and I am excited to see more posts soon!
Em,I like that picture!
I'm so excited that you have a blog! : )Very nice picture.
My other comment seems not to have appeared.I like your blog! You have good timing to get that drop of maple syrup at just the right moment. I have tried taking a picture of drips off an icicle, and it also took many, many attempts!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good timing to catch that drip!
I like your blog, and I am excited to see more posts soon!
Em,
I like that picture!
I'm so excited that you have a blog! : )
Very nice picture.
My other comment seems not to have appeared.
I like your blog! You have good timing to get that drop of maple syrup at just the right moment. I have tried taking a picture of drips off an icicle, and it also took many, many attempts!
Post a Comment